Search This Blog

Thursday, May 29, 2014

I'm Back, Suckers!

Well, goodness. This has certainly been one long hiatus. I tried so hard to document the wedding planning process that I never got around to blogging about the actual wedding. It makes sense, though. I've recently come to the depressing realization that I am great at starting things, and not so great at finishing them. I start diets and books and blogs and vacation itineraries and I can never seem to follow through with them to the end. Is it laziness or too strong a will power to not move forward? I'm not sure. I'm not sure I'll ever know. I do know that I loved writing in this blog, though. I love that I have documentation of a phase of my life I will never repeat.

Quick recap: Got married, ran a bunch of races, traveled to Jamaica/Georgia/Disney World/Martha's Vineyard, and didn't blog. All caught up!

So let's give this another try. A rebirth, if you will. The focus of this blog when I created it was the wedding, but that has come and gone. Going forward I'm going to focus on things that matter to me. At the moment those things include running, living well, social issues (especially those regarding women), and the random events, people, and places that make me smile. We'll see how it goes. Maybe this time I'll make it stick. Maybe. Here's to hoping!

2 comments: